Endless ARC Frame 5 roues (165mm)
- Multiple configurations for maximum wheel compatibility and performance tuning:
- Exterior wheels 80 or 84 mm + 3 interior wheels 76 mm
- For the best experience, do NOT mix round and bullet wheel profiles. Matching sets of Hydrogen, Compass or Undercover wheels can be purchased from our store.
- Rocker Arc
- Possibilities to increase the level of rocker by using 80mm wheels and the optional Arc Deluxe rocker bolts (money)
- Optimized for game-changing responsiveness, speed, acceleration and precise motion control
- Higher performance alternative to 5x76mm options (or 5x80mm options for ES version)
- Recommended for intermediate and advanced skill levels
- Montage : 165, 180 mm
- Longitudinal mounting slots allow for optimized fore-aft alignment with Rollerblade and Adapt skates
- For center mount on FR/Seba and Micro MT Plus boots: push the frame forward (the bolt is towards the back of the slot)
- For center mount on Rollerblade or Adapt boots: push frame back (bolt is forward of slot)
- Side mounting slots allow side adjustment only on 7-hole mounts, like FR1/2/3.
- Wheelbase: 316mm (324mm for ES)
- Pivot Spacing: 77mm (81mm for ES)
- Brake compatibility: not recommended for use with a brake
- A set of frames includes: 2 frames and axles
- CNC machined from 6061-T6 aluminum
- Weight = 368 grams, without spacers or axles (377 grams for ES)
Regular frame: recommended for shoe sizes 6-10 US (38-43 EU)
Frame ES: For sizes 10.5 US (44 EU) and up, we recommend the longer ES version of this frame
Visit the home page Arc to learn more about the design.
Consult the guide d'installation Arc for help with assembly and configuration (English).
You have a question? Consult the FAQ.
Pick up in store
You can pick up your order at our Montreal shop for free at 4306 rue Sainte-Catherine Est. Processing time is one business day or faster!. Contact us for more options.
Shipping to Canada
Shipping is free for orders of $149 or more. Orders under $149 are shipped at a flat rate of $15. All orders regardless of the amount benefit from express shipping within 1 business day in most urban centers.
Shipping to USA
We ship to the United States at a flat rate of $20 per order.
We ship to most countries. Prices are estimated at checkout.
You can return any item that is not a final sale, up to 30 days from the date of purchase and you will get a refund. Shipping costs are your responsibility and you must have your proof of purchase.
In-store returns are free.
We also offer a $20 option, which covers the return of an item and the shipping of a new item, in the case of an exchange.
Items must be in new condition with tags and original packaging.
Sale items are non-refundable.
Encourage local buying! Give us the chance to align our price with those of competitors, under certain conditions.
Pickup available at
4306 Sainte-Catherine Street East
Montreal QC H1V 1X9
Order usually ready in 24 hours (or 1 working day)