Rollerblade Cruiser W Urban Inline Skate
RB Cruiser W(women) is a good skate at an entry level price for those who want something maneuverable and fast, with quality Rollerblade technology. Molded boots are designed for durability and comfort in all skating conditions. This value-added skate is fitted with four urban profile 80mm/85A wheels and SG7 bearings for more control, stability and speed. The molded boot technology, the side supports, the closure system, the side sliders and the shock absorber padding in the heel make it a skate with a lot of response and versatility that skaters of all levels can appreciate. The brakes are mounted on the roller.
• CRUISER BOOTS ARE PERFECT for skaters who want to experience durable skate shell technology without spending millions. Skate anywhere anytime in this extremely versatile and durable skate.
• PROVIDING THE BEST SUPPORT AND VENTILATION, the molded shell of the RB Cruiser W provides exceptional lateral support and has vents for breathability.
• HIGH PERFORMANCE LINER PADDING with an additional shock absorber in the heel to moderate vibration no matter where you are skating. Double buckle and closure system with laces, which makes this skate a real extension of the foot.
• 243mm EXTRUDED ALUMINUM FRAME is stiff, stable and features a low center of gravity, increasing speed and maneuverability.
• ROLLERBLADE URBAN PROFILE 80mm/854A WHEELS add stability and maximize roll, grip, speed and wear. They are really upgraded for performance and the SG7 bearings are fast and get the speed right.
Shoe size *Women (US-CM)
5 US (22cm)
6 US (23cm)
7 US (24cm)
8 US (25cm)
9 US (26cm)
10 US (27cm))
Pick up in store
You can pick up your order at our Montreal shop for free at 4306 rue Sainte-Catherine Est. Processing time is one business day or faster!. Contact us for more options.
Shipping to Canada
Shipping is free for orders of $149 or more. Orders under $149 are shipped at a flat rate of $15. All orders regardless of the amount benefit from express shipping within 1 business day in most urban centers.
Shipping to USA
We ship to the United States at a flat rate of $20 per order.
We ship to most countries. Prices are estimated at checkout.
You can return any item that is not a final sale, up to 30 days from the date of purchase and you will get a refund. Shipping costs are your responsibility and you must have your proof of purchase.
In-store returns are free.
We also offer a $20 option, which covers the return of an item and the shipping of a new item, in the case of an exchange.
Items must be in new condition with tags and original packaging.
Sale items are non-refundable.
Encourage local buying! Give us the chance to align our price with those of competitors, under certain conditions.
Pickup available at
4306 Sainte-Catherine Street East
Montreal QC H1V 1X9
Order usually ready in 24 hours (or 1 working day)
First of all, if you are shopping for new inline skates, Solo inline is a trust worthy online shop. I'm very happy with my purchase. I got the RB cruiser & now I'm back rolling since I had my pair of Rollerblades back in the 90s.
Short and sweet. These are are ones to get if you have wider feet. Hard boot and very stable. I'm not expert on skates, but I like em
They look and feel industructable.
They're comfortable and perfect for training between hockey seasons.