Rollerblade Twister 110 Urban Inline Skate
The Twister 110 is a great combination of quality fit, optimal support, and advanced maneuverability for any urban skater, whether they're commuting or skating for fun. The brand new "fit" is characterized by a modified and lighter shell, as well as a footboard that guarantees a high-performance "fit". The Skate Liner Plus with Performance Skate Insole Plus improves skate stance and handling with better cushioning, support, breathability and shock absorbing heel padding. The V-cut liner provides a greater range of motion while the Comfort Flex tongue helps support and flex. A secure closure system includes a cuff lock buckle, 45 degree micro-buckle and extended lacing in the liner. Anti-Torsion Box technology uses aluminum plates and pairs with the 255mm aluminum frames for maximum power transfer and control. Our 110mm Hydrogen wheels paired with ILQ-9 Classic Plus bearings give you optimal grip and speed.
• THIS SKATE IS FOR - Urban, fitness and recreational skating. The modified shell, the reimagined liner, all in one size and premium components, will satisfy the needs of skaters of all levels.
• SKATE LINER PLUS PROVIDES A TRUE PREMIUM FIT FOR SKATING with its new padding design and anatomical fit. The new Comfort Flex tongue makes skating more comfortable with its padded wings and reinforced midbar to better wrap the shin for improved flex and control while maintaining its shape consistently.
• SECURE CLOSURE SYSTEM - locking cuff buckles, micro-adjustable 45° buckles and lacing through the shell and liner allow for a precise, personalized fit.
• 3WD EXTRUDED ALUMINUM FRAME - 255mm/10'', racing axles, laterally adjustable.
• ELITE PERFORMANCE HYDROGEN WHEELS - 110mm/85A made in USA urethane for high level performance, less vibration and excellent wear. Twincam ILQ-9 Classic Plus bearings to maximize speed.
Shoe size (US-CM)
6 US (24cm)
7 US (25cm)
8 US (26cm)
9 US (27cm)
10 US (28cm)
11 US (29cm)
12 US (30cm)
13 US (31cm)
Pick up in store
You can pick up your order at our Montreal shop for free at 4306 rue Sainte-Catherine Est. Processing time is one business day or faster!. Contact us for more options.
Shipping to Canada
Shipping is free for orders of $149 or more. Orders under $149 are shipped at a flat rate of $15. All orders regardless of the amount benefit from express shipping within 1 business day in most urban centers.
Shipping to USA
We ship to the United States at a flat rate of $20 per order.
We ship to most countries. Prices are estimated at checkout.
You can return any item that is not a final sale, up to 30 days from the date of purchase and you will get a refund. Shipping costs are your responsibility and you must have your proof of purchase.
In-store returns are free.
We also offer a $20 option, which covers the return of an item and the shipping of a new item, in the case of an exchange.
Items must be in new condition with tags and original packaging.
Sale items are non-refundable.
Encourage local buying! Give us the chance to align our price with those of competitors, under certain conditions.
Pickup available at
4306 Sainte-Catherine Street East
Montreal QC H1V 1X9
Order usually ready in 24 hours (or 1 working day)