The USD Carbon is a hybrid softboot type skate. It is durable and includes a "v-cut cuff" for added flexibility.
USD has also redesigned the internal structure by reducing carbon in addition to improving the "fit", for better support and energy transfer.
The USD Carbon is one of the lightest boots on the market.
The 1-piece soulplate is durable in addition to offering a fast and consistent glide.
- Comfort similar to a shoe;
- Shoe-like appearance;
- Boot weight 1035g with soulplate in size 41
- 35% less volume than that of a standard hard boot
- 25% less weight than a standard rigid boot
- Full control with direct power transfer
- Low cut cuff with more lateral support and improved front flex
- Cuff cut in V at the rear ("Rear V-cut")
- Inner neoprene and microfiber lining for optimal control, fit and comfort
- Compatible with Carbon soulplates, thin, light, high performance design.
- Also suitable for the new soul plate USD VII
- One-piece tongue with flexible cuts
- Customizable cuff, buckle, hinge, laces and soulplates.
- Flexible fit front and back